I have to brag some more about Tresidio - The Parade of Homes started this weekend, and on Thursday awards were handed out. The guys didn't think they'd win anything because their house is the smallest in their price category, but they actually won the Most Energy Efficient Award! They also won an overall prize for using the most subcontractors who are members of the BCA. Yesterday was a huge success at the Parade and everyone who came through just loved the home. A friend and I went to a lot of the other Parade homes, and when we dropped Tresidio's name at one of them, the realtor said, "Oh, have you been to Tresidio's home? I've heard a lot of people say that is a cool home." Cha Ching! That was probably the highlight of my day! That and the fact that Jon's home was seriously the best quality out there. If you want to see pictures and a video of the Parade home, check out Tresidio's Facebook page.
The roof from the inside of the great room. If you look at the right of the picture, you can see that the ceiling is framed for a tray ceiling.

A shot from the front entry to the left - Guest bath and back bedroom

A shot from the front entry to the right - The kitchen and master suite (through the walls).

Friday, April 30th

Thursday, April 29th
It looks great!! I can't wait until it's done! I'm glad that the Parade home is getting such praise. Jon is awesome! Good luck with everything!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!! The house looks great. I'm so excited for you. Jon's parade home is very cool. He needs to send me some pics so I can post them to the website - or maybe he wants to make a separate page for it like he did the model home?
ReplyDeleteLooking great so far! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDelete