Here's some pics that I snapped after the drywall was done. When I first visited it after the drywall guys left, I couldn't stop smiling the whole way home. It finally looked like a real house! I'm sure I'll feel the same way when I see it all painted this week.

The view from the porch into our great room. The entry has a barrel vault ceiling, and the great room has a tray ceiling.

Our entry from inside the house. On the left is an art niche and on the right is a coat closet. You can see the barrel vault ceiling in this pic.

The view of the west side of our home - the dining nook, kitchen, and part of the great room.

The view from the dining nook. The left space is for a fridge and cabinet, then to the right of that is our computer nook, then the front entry, then the hallway to the extra two bedrooms.

The entrance to our master suite - another barrel vault ceiling and art niche.

Master bath and closet

My window seat - note the arch with the recessed light - and a double tray ceiling.
Absolutely beautiful! I LOVE all the arched door ways! It is funny that you are building your own gorgeous mansion when we are trying to find a one bedroom larger than 400 square feet!
ReplyDelete