
I never thought weeds could look so beautiful! This is the lot for our very first home! It's located just about a mile west of mom and dad in a nice neighborhood. Jon has designed our home, which is 1529 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. My favorite feature is probably the window seats that Jon put in the master and one of the other bedrooms, and I also love how open the floor plan is. I'll post the floor plan and the elevation later, but it's perfect! We break ground tomorrow, weather permitting, and plan to be done in just 8 weeks, right around our 4th anniversary! I couldn't ask for a better anniversary present. I'll be posting a lot more now to keep up with the progress of the house!
I am so thrilled for you! I can't wait to see your floor plan! I hope you will post pictures showing the progress of your house. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you! Can I stay if/when I come up to Boise? :)
ReplyDelete