Lisa and her boys came to Boise for the weekend and we had a blast! They came in on Thursday night, and after having breakfast with mom on Friday morning (after her night shift), we headed to the zoo. Dad came with us and I think the adults had just as much fun as the kids! I think I'll do another post exclusively with zoo pictures. On Saturday the girls went to a harp/flute concert featuring our old family friend Sofia while Rick and Jon took the little ones to Chuck-E-Cheese's.

Lisa and I got a ton a shopping in on both Friday and Saturday, despite our busy days. I think the highlight of our shopping spree was when the cashier at Old Navy said we look like twins! I guess with my new haircut we do look pretty similar, and I took it as quite the compliment!

I love the pictures below because they pretty much sum up how all of Jon's interactions with the boys went this weekend. Isn't he the best?! It's so cute to see him playing with our nephews, and they just adore him.

Goofing around on their first night here....procrastinating bedtime!

Pretending to throw Adam into the waterfall while we took family pictures.

Me and my buddy Adam

Thanks for coming, Lisa and company! We had such a memorable weekend!
I really like your haircut! It looks like you had tons of fun!
ReplyDelete