Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Family Pictures Fall 2013

 For those few of my sweet family members not on Facebook (Grandma Margaret - I'm thinking of you in particular), here are the pictures from our recent photo shoot this October.  Haven't I caught myself a fine husband? He's so handsome!  Things are going well here in Boise.  Jon's business is robust as ever and we're looking forward to the holidays - a quiet Thanksgiving in town and then Christmas in Omaha. I've been working part-time, babysitting for friends, going on walks, keeping house, and quilting baby blankets for nieces and nephews.  Oh, and taking care of one of the cutest and naughtiest puppies on earth! If he's not tearing up the toilet paper he's pulling up grass or raspberry shoots, and he even tries to get in a few chomps on my new slippers now and then. But who couldn't forgive a face like his? :) Jon is working with the Deacons in our ward and I got a new calling as Visiting Teaching Coordinator - a nice change of pace and neat to be involved in such an inspired program.  We're headed to Vegas this weekend for a little get-away and plan on dining well and experiencing some great shows.  Maybe if you're lucky I'll even post some pictures less than a year from now! Love you all!


 















1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures so much! And you have "caught yourself a fine husband" and he has a wonderful wife and you both have an exuberant puppy! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete