Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Homeowners At Last

Though I know this post will not satiate those who wish I wouldn't wait two months between blogging, I thought it fitting to wrap up our house-building blog series with news that today, August 24th, 2010, we officially became homeowners. After over two months of battling with mortgage companies and banks, we finally found someone to lend to a builder who built his own home. It's been a stressful summer with long work days and short weekends, heaped on top of the stress of not knowing if we would be able to keep our home, but the Lord has blessed us with patience and fortitude to ride out the storm while still staying very much in love.

I'll end with a few pictures of our house that I took shortly after moving in. I find that I turn into a pumpkin earlier and earlier these days, and my eyes are drooping even though it's only 10:20! So sweet dreams for now and I will try to post again soon!


2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful house! I'm so glad you got the mortgage! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Cutie! It really is a beautiful home.

    ReplyDelete