Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Inaugural Post

With our time at BYU waning, we thought that we should think about finally starting our own blog. We were going to wait until we have kids, because pictures of little ones are much more fun to look at than us, but we wanted a way to stay in touch with friends and loved ones as we go our separate ways. I can't guarantee this blog will be updated often, nor can I say there will be many pictures of us (we're just not that photogenic, and we always forget our camera), but we'll do our best!

5 comments:

  1. It's appropriate that your mother comments first, don't you think?? You did a good job :) I LOVE the grad countdown! And the picture of course - and the wallpaper - and....I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! It will be good to keep up with you guys! We miss you! It will be great to see you next month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I love the BYU countdown. Good luck with the next few months and we'll be in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for blogs!! I am so glad that you started this so I can keep tabs on all your adventures...I will ad you to our blog at PatandLindsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I'm excited that you started a blog. Especially since just the other day you were saying that you could do without!

    ReplyDelete